According to a new poll, we have 217 mini fights over dirty dishes. That’s roughly 4 days out of the week or 18 fights a month.
The top things that spark an argument are whose turn it is to empty the dishwasher and leaving dishes in the sink too long .
Six out of 10 people say doing the dishes is stressful. Here are the top five issues that can cause a fight . . .
1. Who should empty the dishwasher.
2. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink too long.
3. Who should load the dishwasher.
4. Not pre-rinsing before you load them in. Or pre-rinsing too much and wasting water.
5. Putting dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is empty.
This proves what we already knew.
NONE of us like doing the dishes!